In this lesson you will learn the steps to making a solo guitar arrangement of any jazz guitar tune.
My intention is to make a series of lessons to teach you how to begin making your own solo guitar arrangements. Each lesson in the Series will feature a specific tune from the standard repertoire. We will systematically learn the tune and go over strategies for arranging the tune.
By the time you complete this lesson you will be able to:
- Learn and internalize any tune within the repertoire
- Have the skills necessary to create your own arrangements
- Gain a deeper understanding of the guitar fretboard
- Gain a deeper understanding of harmony and melody
- Develop the ability to effectively learn a melody in any key on the instrument
Learning the Melody | A Section |
Learning The Melody | B Section |
Learning The Harmony | A Section |
Learning The Harmony | B Section |
Creating An Arrangement